You’re here because you want to change something, right? The number on the scale. The way your clothes fit. How confident you feel when you’re naked or in a swimsuit. Feeling more in control of your lifestyle choices. Seeing toned and firm muscles in the mirror. Getting stronger.
The 8-Week Challenge has everything you need to get there—the right exercise, healthy food you’ll actually enjoy eating, tips on how to avoid the common mistakes most of us make that sabotage weight-loss efforts, and all the support, motivation and accountability you need to stick with the program for the full eight weeks. Because I want you to get results!
You’ll exercise six days a week—strength and cardio.
- Strength training builds strong, toned muscles and torches calories. And, it’s really the only thing that can actually change the shape of your body. All of the routines require only dumb bells and an exercise mat so you don’t have to invest in a lot of expensive equipment and you can do them anywhere, any time—at home, outdoors, at the gym, or even in a hotel room if you’re traveling. I know your schedule is packed and you don’t have a ton of free time, so I kept them short and focused. It should take about 35-40 minutes to complete each strength workout.
- Cardio torches even more calories and helps you shed body fat. You get to choose your favorite form of cardio on those days—hiking, jogging, the elliptical, a Zumba class—whatever gets your heart rate pumping.
Wondering what the workouts are like? Look at what Challengers had to say:
Food is 80% of your success when it comes to achieving your fitness and health goals. Through the Challenge, you’ll learn how many calories you need each day to achieve your weight-loss goals and fuel your body for energy at the same time. We’ll take the guesswork out of healthy choices with:
- a complete shopping list
- sample weekly meal plan
- simple meal planning template, and
- a ton of healthy recipes and snack ideas
Plus, you’ll get an Eating Out/On-the-Go tip sheet that makes eating healthy when you’re not at home a snap.
Losing weight and keeping it off is about more than just what you eat and how much you move. It’s also about lifestyle habits. You’ll learn about the common mistakes most of us make that sabotage weight-loss efforts and can actually harm our health–and how to avoid them.
Support, Motivation & Accountability
You don’t have to go it alone. Support, motivation and accountability are baked right in to the Challenge:
- A simple food/exercise journal to keep track of meals and exercise, sleep, water intake and mood. Study after study shows that women who keep food journals consistently lose more weight (and keep it off) than those who don’t because the data doesn’t lie. Everything you’re doing (or not doing) is right there.
- A for-members-only Facebook group where you can share your successes and tips, confess your slip ups (trust me, we all have them and it’s not the end of the world), swap meal ideas and stay motivated by connecting with other Challenge participants. Plus, as a member, you’ll also get access to sweet bonuses available only through the group.
- Two coaching calls with me to map out your goals, share tips for success and answer your questions. I’ll also use this time to provide any support, motivation or gentle push you need. (If you need more accountability, check out the Challenge Plus option below.)
- A ton of great advice to help you make healthy choices and feel amazing.
So, what can you expect out of the Challenge?
Read Kristin’s story …
Ready to get started?
Good! Because it’s time to put yourself at the top of the priority list. You deserve to look and feel amazing. You deserve to be strong, confident and full of energy.
Start right now by accepting the Challenge.
Starting (and sticking with) changes to your diet and exercise routine isn’t always easy, I know. Sometimes you need extra support and a few nudges to stay on the program. I’ll have my eye on you with the Plus package.
Not sure you’re ready to accept the Challenge just yet? Get more details.
- See answers to frequently asked questions about how the Challenge works.
- See how to get the most out the Challenge.
You’re totally guaranteed success
I guarantee all my programs 100%. Although I’ve never had a single person return their program and ask for a refund, if you don’t see the results you want, you will get all your money back, no questions asked. Although, with results like these, I doubt you’ll need it…