You deserve to love the way you look and feel amazing. Easier said than done when it’s more than a full-time job just managing all of life’s demands!
Taking care of you (your body, your needs) falls further down the priority list and before you know it, this happens:
- Real exercise is a dim memory.
- You’re eating from the vending machine, the drive-through and the crappy place next to the office more often than you’d like.
- You’re comforting yourself and relieving stress with food.
- You’re downing caffeine like there’s no tomorrow trying to get through the morning (and the afternoon).
- You feel tired all the time, especially at the end of the workday.
- You feel sluggish and blah even on the weekends (which are supposed to be recharge time, right?).
- The scale has been creeping up and you’re carrying an extra 5, 10, 15 or more unwanted pounds.
- You’re noticing some extra jiggle in places that used to be firmer.
- You have banished your “skinny” clothes to the back of the closet.
The good news is, you can change that starting now
I created the 8-Week Challenge especially for busy women who want to look and feel better than ever, have more energy, and get back to the healthy habits that will help you stay that way. It’s an easy-to-follow online fitness and nutrition program that will truly change the way you approach health and fitness forever, and will have a lasting impact on the quality of your life.
In your eight weeks, I’ll be your online personal trainer, nutrition coach and support system. I’ll teach you exactly what you need to do. And it’s common sense stuff, not pills, insane workouts, cutting entire food groups from your diet or depriving yourself.
The Right Exercise Plan
The keys to success when it comes to exercise is consistency and continuing to challenge your body. You get both with the Challenge workouts.
No matter your current fitness level, you will be able to tailor the workout by using the easier or harder options provided.
Every week’s plan is different to keep your body guessing and progressing, and to keep you from getting bored.
Now you might be asking yourself, what those workouts are like? It’s called the Challenge for a reason! They won’t be easy. But you CAN do it … and you’ll feel so proud of yourself when you do.
Look at what Challengers had to say about their first weeks:
“Just finished my very first strength workout and burned 358 calories. Ready to start the day right!”
“Made it through my second workout in the first week. Can I tell you how much I did not want to do this tonight—but I’m so glad I did!”
“My legs and butt were really sore after the first two weeks. But wait until you get to week 3 … you already start feeling so much stronger!”
“Can anyone say sore muscles? Again in all the right spots for me, i.e. rear end and back of thighs!! Thanks Jennifer!!!”
“By just the second week, I liked that I felt a little stronger and it was good to do a new workout. Kept me fresh!”
Three days of cardio are on the weekly plan too. You choose your activity, like hiking, jogging, getting on the machines at the gym if you have a membership or any of your favorite cardio. Just as long as you are moving.
Six days a week may sound like a lot, but your weekly workout time actually adds up to only about four hours (just 2% of your time all week). All totally worth it, because it’s time you spent making yourself look and feel amazing.
And if you’re worried about figuring out how to do the exercises without having a trainer beside you, I’ve got you covered with short demonstration videos. In each week’s video, I will show you exactly what do to and provide tips and modifications where appropriate. You can watch these from any computer, your mobile phone or your iPad.
Motivation & Accountability
Making lifestyle changes isn’t always easy and we could all use that extra push and motivation to keep going and to succeed. To help you stick to the plan and get the support you need, motivation and accountability are baked right in to the Challenge.
- A simple food/exercise tracker template is provided for you to log meals exercise, sleep, mood and water intake each day. Writing down what you eat and how much you are exercising really helps you be accountable. Why? Because study after study shows that women who keep food journals consistently lose more weight (and keep it off) than those who don’t because the data doesn’t lie. Everything you’re doing (or not doing) is right there.
- Map out your goals for the Challenge and check in at the halfway point in two, 20-minute coaching calls with me. I’m here to support you, motivate you and push you. And, knowing you’ll be sharing your food/exercise trackers and how you’ve been sticking to the plan is one more way to keep you accountable. Believe me, I’m not shy about delivering a friendly nudge or two if you need it!
- Join the for-members-only Facebook group to share your successes and tips, confess your slip ups (trust me, we all have them and it’s not the end of the world), swap meal ideas and stay motivated by connecting with other Challenge participants. I’m in the group every day too! Plus, as a member, you’ll also get access to sweet bonuses available only through the group.
Tools, Resources and Advice
You’ll get some of my favorite tools, tips and tricks to help you achieve all of your goals for the Challenge, and to help you keep it going even after the Challenge is over.
- Your Getting Started Guide is packed with great stuff, including how to set your goals for the Challenge, documenting your before, halfway and after stats, your equipment list (don’t worry, you won’t need much), and lots of other information and extras.
- A complete list of clean, healthy foods you’ll eat or use to prepare your meals during the Challenge. I don’t believe in deprivation or cutting out entire food groups. It’s not healthy. So, I’ve included lots of yummy food, including occasional treats like dark chocolate and a glass or two of wine each week.
- Tips for success to help you achieve the goals you set for yourself with the Challenge and make positive, lasting changes to your lifestyle that will have a big impact on your overall health.
- Meal ideas and healthy recipes to take the guess-work out of eating well and so you don’t get bored with meals. No sacrificing flavor–you and your family will love how great these taste (and your body will love how healthy they are). This is an incredibly important part of why the Challenge works because 80% of your weight loss/maintenance success is on your plate–10% comes from exercise and 10% is genetics.
So, what can you expect by joining the 8-Week Challenge?
Some pretty amazing results!
- Lean, toned muscles (you’ll see some you didn’t even know you had!)
- Inches shaved off of your arms, thighs, and belly
- Having lots of energy to tackle anything that comes your way
- Up to 16 pounds of weight loss
- Being able to do more when you’re active—because you have strength, endurance, balance and flexibility
- A reason to go shopping—because you’ll need a smaller size (or two)
- A lot of “what have you been doing to look so great?” questions from your family and friends
- Looking in the mirror and saying “damn!” again because you look fantastic
- Improving your health–now and for the future
Still want more details?
- See answers to frequently asked questions and more details about how the Challenge works.
- See how to get the most out the Challenge.
Accept the Challenge now!
At just $18 per week, the Challenge is an incredibly affordable way to get highly effective, trainer-designed strength workouts, plus a whole lot of my best resources and advice to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. It comes with my 100% money-back guarantee. You will love the program and the results you get when you complete the Challenge.
You can start at any time. So, why not start right now?
You’ve got everything to gain and only unwanted pounds, inches, jiggly bits to lose.