Why exercise is the secret sauce to better performance in all areas of your life
Live webinar with Q&A and a ton of free bonus resources
You already know exercise is good for your health. It is a key part of managing your weight and keeping your heart, lungs, and other bodily systems in tip top shape. But did you know that exercise can dramatically impact your life in so many other ways? From making you more productive, to boosting energy and stamina, to spurring creative thinking, to elevating your mood and even helping you sleep better—moving more each day can and will help you live and work better.
Here are some of the key topics and techniques that are covered
- How your body adapts to exercise
- The health benefits of exercise that dramatically improve your quality of life
- Thirteen other surprising benefits of exercise—including a few key benefits that can help you get ahead at work
- Why sitting disease is the new smoking of our generation and the side effects of sitting disease
- How much and what kind of exercise you need to reap the health and other benefits
- Tips for fitting regular exercise and more activity into your workday
- How to flip the script on the most common excuses we tell ourselves about why we don’t exercise
And that’s not all. We’ll also cover ways to be more active at home, a sample weekly exercise plan to meet minimum recommendations, and how your body uses energy (including how you can increase the amount of energy you burn each day). Plus, you’ll receive bonus resources to help you move more and fit in exercise.
This webinar is offered through People-onthego, where I am a guest faculty member, on request. Check out the details and submit your request here.